Why Pre & Onboarding is so importantGet rapport
- 25% leave within the first year
- 20% quits within the first 45 days
- 12 - 18 months to reach KPI
- 64% experience no preboarding
- 74% improved time-to-performance
- 54% higher employee engagement
- 25% increased retention rate
- 69% improved employee lifetime
Easy API integration
Connect introDus to the systems and apps you use every day, via our open API.
✓ Official SAP partners
Employees in the platform
Hours spent on Preboarding
I highly recommend introDus if you wish to include e-learning into your Pre & Onboarding process.
First and foremost, Red Barnet Ungdom has chosen introDus due to its user-friendliness for the ones who are creating the Pre & Onboarding process, and the ones who are utilising it, as well as its visual design options. Through dialogue with introDus, it has been possible to accede to our wishes for the configuration and process while at the same time, being able to implement a digital platform in our already existing work processes.
Let’s sum up the terms
Onboarding starts on your new hires first working day and goes until they are fully integrated into the company, their tasks and their following tasks during their time at the company.